13 September 2008

certain things just happen when you make no plans

I've got very little...it's been a long day...a long couple of days, actually.

I went to IMTS yesterday and walked the show floor for five hours. After the first hour, everything starts to look the same, so it's hard to get excited about it...this year was 100% improved over 2006 (it's every two years). The models were fully clothed...for the most part. 2006 looked more like a call girl convention than a machine tool show.

After work today, I went bowling with Beth and her two boys...and R's new girlfriend. It was a fun night between watching R figure out how to interact with his girlfriend, his mother, younger brother and me-the pseudo older brother...it was a good time.

I could sleep for two days....if my back would leave me the hell alone.

Background Tune: "Chasing Cars" --Snow Patrol

No comments: