After a full day of rain, there are still feathers on my car.
I reacquainted myself with a real library tonight-it was amazing...like losing my virginity all over again. I wrote a somewhat boring 'informative' 5 paragraph essay for my class tomorrow...I am going to be more than a little upset if I don't learn something from this English class. My instructor used the pseudo word "sandwichness"...I was officially concerned.
I'm still working on the poetry and it's not really happening. Reading my old poetry has been inspiring but not enough so that I can do anything useful with my inspiration. I need a muse or something like that...I think a beer might do it for me right about now.
It's been a long day and I'm not too terribly conversational.
I don't know why but people are challenging me in ways I find incredibly annoying...
Background Tune: "I'll fall with your knife"--Peter Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment