We've packed all we can while still living here...almost.
We are waiting for the results of the appraisal for the house we want to buy...then I suspect we'll go back to the negotiation table before closing on the house. We are slated to move in the next 4 weeks. I think we're ready to depart the condo and build our future together in a permanent location.
I've been scouting out snow blowers on Craigslist to get a good Summer deal on one...and lawn mowers. There's a good selection of inexpensive choices to be had once the time comes.
It's been quiet...real quiet in light of the barrage of email between the realtor, lawyer, homeowner's association (they're a joke by the way), the water heater blowing up, fixing the neighbor's ceiling, and our buyer and her demands.
I'm trying to enjoy the silence but the hair on the back of my neck is starting to stand up unprovoked.
No comments:
Post a Comment