We got the appraisal back for the house...and it's a good one. Now the waiting game starts again while the negotiation process starts up again-maybe temporarily.
Kelly and I went to Menards and bought the wood to fix the deck. I'm going to cut it tomorrow and prep as much as I can while we wait for better weather to swap out the rotten wood...and paint. We're going to rebuild the deck and paint the whole thing-in spite of the fact that it's the responsibility of the home owner's association-simply because they don't know when they're going to get around to it...and it's hindering our ability to properly market and sell the condo.
It's amazing how much two people can cram into one week.
Work is frustrating-the project is now just fighting me all the way. My goal is to get it done in the next three weeks so that I can get as large a bonus as possible...and then make a career path decision to a better paying wage based on my newly acquired degree. I'm definitely going to use the market to my advantage.
I can't wait until this process (the selling and buying) has concluded. It takes up a lot of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment