09 May 2011

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.

There are moments in this life that make you want to fist pump and proclaim victory...even if it's still just off in the distance.  It feels so good to know that great things are just ahead.

But I have a cynical side that keeps me grounded and reserved to a point where I cannot yet celebrate-and sometimes that celebration never comes-until I'm 100% sure that what I see is what I'll experience. 

I'm not sure what I'm looking for right now but I feel like I need to keep my eyes open and anticipate surprises.  I'm never sure that I've made the right decision until things work out the way I want.

This is a year full of changes and challenges.  I'm hoping to not let the changes become challenges.  Sometimes that's harder than it sounds.  It's funny how things that don't sound difficult, are.  And things that sound super complicated, are not.  In the end, they're just words until they're put into action.

Sometimes things have to be broken down to make room for new things...

...and I've been breaking a lot of stuff lately.

No comments: