26 January 2010

...hindsight

I think that I was a bit hasty with my post yesterday...turns out, it only took one day.

I'm feeling much better today-to the point where I was able to get down some pasta with tomato sauce.  I think that given the pace with which I'm able to heal at this stage, I should be able to get into a cheeseburger by the weekend-and that, my friends, is the true measure of 'healing'.

I'll be glad to return to the life of 'normal'...I'm hoping to be able to get into some juicy ribs within the next two weeks.  My appetite has made a list of things that I'm going to eat when my throat will be able to get them down.  It's going to be a long two weeks.

I still haven't figured out what to do with my bigger mouth...but I'm sure something will come to me.

No comments: