I dug out my humidifier last night just before going to bed...wondering if the air is too dry in my place to allow me to breathe easily or maybe causing extra pain with the throat since I'm breathing like a Neanderthal with my mouth agape.I went right to sleep and woke up late in the AM today with an angry throat, angry tongue, angry ears and a mouthful of blood. That's a bit more strange than the dreams I've been having lately...so I got up, spit out the blood, ingested some very cold water very slowly until my throat was numb. After I was convinced I couldn't feel my throat, I downed the paint thinner flavored Hydrocodone.
I was told a couple of days ago that I'd likely experience bleeding with the tonsils in the next couple of days but thought it would be a little more...oh, I don't know...gradual?
The humidifier dumped 2 gallons of water into the atmosphere in my bedroom overnight-it's a clear sign that it's way too dry in this place-so I refilled it and opened the door so it can help out the rest of the place. Breathing is a bit easier with some moisture in the air...I wish I'd thought of this a week ago.
I'm feeling a little more like myself today...I took advantage of that by doing a little work to exercise my brain and to prevent me from having to work 16 hour days all next week to get caught up when I return. I've not had to take the medication as often today and I take that as a good sign. I'm hoping to feel a shit load better by the end of the weekend.
I'm looking forward to being able to breathe...not getting sick as often...and having the mental capacity to do more meaningful things.
I'm pondering the idea of posting about the weird dreams I've been having whilst under the influence...I've got some more thinking to do on it. Not sure how to explain the goat with the power of telekinesis who only eats French bread and lox.
1 comment:
Bring on the goats! Leave the stench and pain out of it... I'm on the fence of nausea and interest here.
You're killing me, Smalls.
{Curls up in a blanket} Tell me stories of goats. Telekinesis. And scaring oneself at Wal-Mart. {looks around, confused} Where did that last part come from?
{Shrugs}
Post a Comment