10 July 2008

"Somedays, I'm as shallow as a baking pan"



This video was sent to me by Beth...this guy is amazing, to say the least.

Today was rife with stress. Seemed to be that nothing was destined to go well. Addi woke up this morning after having thrown up whilst in bed. A couple hours after Nikki decided reluctantly to stay home with her, Addi had a seizure. Weylin was just around the corner and they all went to the ER, where Addi has since had three more seizures and remains in observation. I feel a pain for this little girl that I've never felt before. I wish I could take the seizures from her-even if it meant that I had to have them. So now, she has to go back on the epilepsy medication to prevent her from having a seizure...because her doctors don't seem to have a clue as to why she's experiencing them. That alone is frustrating.

I don't know what to do with what I'm feeling right now. So many other things went wrong today that I'm a bit overwhelmed. I'm all over the fucking board and my rope appears to be unraveling quicker than I can control. It's a long rope and I'll figure it out-still it's frustrating.

No comments: