
This is something that I remind myself every day. I never seemed to think about it much when I was younger.
Some things that I truly enjoy remind me of a time twenty years ago, when I had the entire world at my feet, and I didn't take advantage of that energy or possibility. It's not regret, per se, but something stronger. It's created a desire to capture everything I can whenever I can.
I'm trying to be more responsible but not forget that I'm still alive. I'd like to spend more time doing the things I enjoy and focus less on the things that simply allow me the opportunity to do them. There are other ways to gain opportunity.
There is not another way to gain 'time'. It's all about managing that which can be managed...and working with what cannot.
Background Tune: "Welcome Home" by Radical Face
No comments:
Post a Comment