I'm working my way through what's trying to become a cold...or the flu...or H1N1...or whatever. In spite of my efforts, I'm derailed yet again.
Thursday night, it was more shitty music by disrespectful neighbors, another visit by the police...and at 1am, silence. Tonight, I went to bed at a respectable hour, in an effort to feel more 'alive' tomorrow. Trouble is, the furnace upstairs didn't have the same plan in mind...my upstairs neighbor's CO2 alarm started going off at around 12:30am...and that was followed by a visit by the fire department at 1:00am. They figure that the CO2 in my unit is too high, so I had to open some windows (fortunately, it warmed up quite a bit in the last few days)...and now, I sit here..tired and frustrated...waiting for the place to air out.
There are signs everywhere....it's time to look for a house-where I'll be the sole reason for my lack of sleep and general unrest.
I can't wait to go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment