25 November 2009

I never felt smoothness there before...

I usually listen to music that reflects how I'm feeling or a thought I just can't seem to shake...this music usually isn't mainstream and rarely appears on the radio...but that trend has been bucked something ugly in the last week.

Just in the last week, I've downloaded Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga, the most overplayed Jay-Z song, and what will soon be the worst Daughtry song of all time.  I'm not sure what's going on in my head but the part that was in charge of finding music might need some meds...but for now, I'm going to listen to the literal shit out of all of this stuff.  I have a feeling that someday soon, I'm going to look back at this and wonder why no one tried to have me institutionalized.

Still seeking the replacement to my iPods/iTunes.  The two latest versions of iTunes both crash within 2 minutes of loading.  The best part is that it prevents me from buying music from the iTunes store because I can't get to it.

I wonder how long I'll beat this dead horse.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You're too funny. I think I just jumped off the bridge you're walking down right now. And, I don't care what anyone says, that Daughtry song is pure genius.

Hey... before you buy anymore, let me know what you're looking at. I own all the aforementioned tunes, might be able to save you some pennies. As far as the sanity part – well you’re on your own. ;)

The Anteater said...

That would have been handy to know before I purchased them :)

Oh and since when do you listen to mainstream pop?

Nikki said...

Uhm... since I bought a car with the last tape deck known to man in it. ;) Those boys on B96 rule! They rock my socks... row my boat... wash my dishes... sigh. Yeah... you get my drift.

But I think the more appropriate question is since when do you?? I hear Britney's coming out with a new Christmas Cd. Wanna go halvsies with me? tee hee