What a week...it took me until around lunch time to get everything straightened out at work...by then half the day was gone. Tuesday was nice and productive and today was a complete loss as I didn't go in. I woke up at 4am with a 103 temp and a splitting headache. I re-emerged at 1:30pm feeling a little better and should be able to return to the rat race tomorrow...just in time for my deadlines at lunch. Good thing my admin is getting better, she's been a lifeline the last couple of weeks.
I've got lots of thought regarding the automakers and their 'cash grab' the next two days...I'm going to let it play out and then comment. Who knows, maybe Wagoner is a little smarter than I give him credit for...if not, I'll have plenty of material for my rant on Saturday.
Background Tune: "Flip ya' Lid"--Nightmares on Wax
No comments:
Post a Comment