In a grand total of six days, Kelly and I are getting married...seems like it's been in 'planning' for ages. Truth be told, I did about 5% of the actual planning but it was enough for me. Looking back, I probably should have done more but Kelly seemed to have the hang of it.
Other things are slowly turning around since the last update. I started a blog for the car so I don't have to rant about it here...
Restoring Ferris
The job is what it is...and it'll stay that way for a while. I've got some life to live. I'm just going to roll with the punches for now until I can find something that's more rewarding. My project has proven itself and the results will show that I actually know what I'm doing. That's probably all I'm going to get from it. It's up to me to change the direction. That's first on my list upon my return.
Background Tune: "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus

No comments:
Post a Comment