Ever have one of those days where you just don't feel...I don't know...like you wiped your ass correctly first thing in the morning? And it completely throws off your whole day...just knowing there's this 'thing' that you can't quite shake. It's just 'there', following you around, no matter what you do to escape it.
I had one of those days today. It was something funky and I couldn't escape it. I spent a lot of time by myself today and I took a shower as soon as I got home. Somehow, washing my hair five times with tea tree shampoo seemed to do the trick (note: keep this stuff away from thin skin areas, if you know what I mean...) and brought me back to 'normal'-whatever that's supposed to be anymore.
It's almost weird not having homework or a class to focus on anymore...I'm glad it's done but having that nagging task in the back of my mind without a home is odd. I've also grown tired of the internet, Facebook (although I've never *really* been a fan of it to begin with, truth be told) and The Samba. I feel like I just want to lay on a cloud and space out for a week or two...if I were able to unwind to that point-which I clearly am not-things would be, dare I say, simpler? Maybe not.
Spring is right around the corner...meaning that I'll be able to work on my car-assuming I don't compound the existing (slow as fuck healing) damage to my thumb. Aww, who the hell am I kidding? I'm going to work on the car whether my thumb heals or not. I don't have the patience to wait for that shit. Life keeps moving and it doesn't give a rat's ass if my thumb 'needs time'. Neither do I.
Background Tune: "Shake the Disease" by Depeche Mode

No comments:
Post a Comment