- It was WAY too hot-1300 people crammed into a theater build in 1911-way before air conditioning, fans or even electricity, for that matter. I was sweating by the end of the second song and I hadn't moved.
- I had no idea who the opening act was-where they were from or why they insisted on wearing red jumpsuits and pointing at things without using their hands. Why do dudes in red jumpsuits insist on jumping up and down all the time?
- The sweaty people who insist on wiping themselves off on other people while they're "dancing"? Nasty.
- The smell was just this side of Arkansas construction site outhouse in July. We stood next to a 4' troll who spent the bulk of her night texting her friends about the show, dancing intermittently and sweating profusely. She might want to go get checked for gangrene, I think something on her was dead. They should sell deodorant at the front door, seriously.
- $4 for bottled water? Really?
It was nice to get out of the house, see some interesting people and listen to some decent loud music.
Someday, I'll have something interesting to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment