I finally got around to updating my mint.com account...and I realized that I don't like the results all that much. The main drag being my student loans creating a red number. It was much nicer when I didn't have them added to the account. Now that I'm finished with school, I've got 9 months before repayment kicks in. That translates into making a few more changes before that time comes around.
Why the hell didn't I do this in my 20's? Come to think of it...what the hell did I do in my 20's? Seems so long ago now that I think about it.
The project at work is slow but still somehow on schedule...things kick into high gear on Monday when we install 500 pallet positions, a fence and a safety net on the back of the pallet racking. Then all hell breaks loose as I try to organize what we have into the space we create. April is going to be an interesting month at work. It'll all be done in May so it's not that far off...and then I'll decide what to do about my current position.
Things are coming around...it's a good year that will most likely continue to get better.
I can't wait for Summer to finally arrive so I can get to work on the Squareback...I'd love to get it on the road and out of storage.
Background Tune: "In The Waiting Line" by Zero 7
No comments:
Post a Comment